USA Product Development Partner :
Bolt Nutra LLC
4200 Via Dolce, Unit 132 Marina Del Rey, California, 90292 UNITED STATES
EVIS HEALTH CARE PVT. LTD.
G-403, Sarjan, Satyam mall, Changodar, Ahmedabad, Gujrat-382213
Customer Care Details:
Customer care no: +1 (310) 359 8778
License No. 10021021000545
Country of origin: USA
Whey isolate and whey concentrate are both obtained from milk processing, but the main difference is the quality of whey extracts between the two. Whey protein concentrate is fractionated and dried so the protein content is 80% and the remaining 20% constitutes fat, cholesterol, and lactose. Further purification of whey protein concentrate leads to whey isolate that is a fast-absorbing and easy-digesting protein. Due to the high-level processing, this purified result has protein content at 90%. Whey protein isolate is purified without using heat, and it has lower fat, lactose, and cholesterol content as compared to whey protein concentrate.
BOLT Isolate does not contain lactose and hence, is suitable for lactose-intolerant people.
Yes, Protein is a major nutrient that supports raising your body metabolism and reduces the consumption of calories. It is best to put a stoppage on the unwanted cravings and manage your hunger. If you consume BOLT ISOLATE daily and are highly involved in physical activities, your weight will be under control in mere few days.
Whey protein isolate benefits sportspeople or athletes by boosting athletic performance, instant workout recovery, building muscle mass, preventing muscle damage, supports in fast digestion, delay in muscle tiredness, and assist to get strong immunity.