- 1 can of black beans (15 oz.), rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup of unsweetened applesauce
- 1/4 cup of maple syrup
- 1/4 cup of unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 scoops of Biozyme Plant protein powder
- 1 tsp of baking powder
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp of salt
- 1/4 cup of vegan chocolate chips
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (180°C) and line a 8x8 inch baking dish with parchment paper.
- In a food processor or blender, blend the black beans until smooth.
- Add the applesauce, maple syrup, cocoa powder, protein powder, baking powder, vanilla extract, and salt to the food processor or blender. Blend until well combined.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared baking dish and smooth the surface.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 25-30 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean when inserted in the center.
- Let the brownies cool in the baking dish for 10-15 minutes before cutting into squares and serving.
Enjoy your delicious and protein-packed vegan brownies!