- 1 scoop of your favorite protein powder
- 1 tablespoon coconut flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Optional: sweetener of your choice, chocolate chips, nuts, or other toppings
- In a microwave-safe mug, mix together the protein powder, coconut flour, and baking powder.
- Add the almond milk, egg, and vanilla extract to the mug and whisk everything together until well combined.
- If you prefer a sweeter mug cake, add sweetener of your choice to the mixture.
- Fold in chocolate chips, nuts, or other toppings as desired.
- Microwave the mug cake for 1-2 minutes, depending on the power of your microwave.
- Check the mug cake for doneness by inserting a toothpick in the center - if it comes out clean, it's done!
- Allow the mug cake to cool for a few minutes before digging in.
This recipe is easy to customize to your preferences by adjusting the type and amount of protein powder, sweetener, and toppings. You can also use a different type of milk, such as cow's milk or soy milk, instead of almond milk.